2009/12/27

No Thanks

I don't want any more sad stories! Why can't the world be more peaceful? Little unkind words hurt somebody everyday. Everybody needs to grow up of course including me. haha

Tomorrow will be a rainy day, and I'm wondering if it's a good idea to go take pictures with the new camera again. Since I bought it, I've brought it with me whenever I go out. I've been trying to take pictures of something nice that exists in our daily lives.I wanna take pics of cats now. There're many stray cats living peacefully around my neighbors. I saw one of them yesterday, and he is too chubby to a stray cat! He must get much food from kind old ladies and kids. haha I've once given a piece of Kamaboko to a kitten hiding under a car. I was like "hey, kitty c'mon, don't be afraid, this's a yummy kamaboko!" then he scratched me and took the kamaboko away from me. :( It hurt a bit but he looked happy when he was eating it. :3

I like it when I'm made happy by little things, cause I can feel that life is not that bad. haha

BGM: Inside In/Inside Out -The Kooks (love this album!♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment