2009/12/13

Across the Universe

I decided to write the final paper later and, watched the DVD of Across the Universe today! It's such an amazing movie! When I first saw it in the theater, I felt something inside of me has been changed by the story. It got me to think about what life is. Yes, such a huge topic. haha Everything that could happen in your life was put together and shown in the movie. I just love it! I actually avoided to see it again on DVD even though I bought it as soon as it came out. I guess it's because I thought it might have been less fascinating than seeing it in the theater, but I was wrong. :) It's still fascinating on DVD! It made me think about my life again. haha I thought that I haven't been having my life properly. Well, I mean, I haven't been able to feel what's happening around me. I should be more sensitive, or I'll miss something important in my life, notice it later and regret alone.

and of course, this movie always gets me to think about the ideas of all you need is love and Love & Peace! I don't care even if that souds kinda gay. haha

I'm sick of violence. Much love, all around!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment