2009/12/26

Yea, yea, yea.

I started facebook on Nov. I've once made an account for it when I was in high, but didn't use much and deletede it. Now, I'm enjoying it but I sometimes feel it's like a masturbation. haha It's okay though, cause I like myself now.♥ haha SNS sites are like to make people get to know you and more like...umm self-satisfaction and narcissism? ah, whatever. I got bored of this topic myself. lol

I went out for taking pics with my new camera today. Can't wait to develop it! I actually took a pic of myself with the camera. I'm so curious what kinda look it'd get with the wide lens camera. :) Only if it doesn't look terrible, I'd put it on my facebook or here!♥

Since the winter holiday started, I've been feeling so much emptiness. Need something or someone to fill the hole in my mind. I believed that we can make it came true what we can imagine, but it seems difficult. Life is getting harder little by little, and only having fun doesn't make me happy cause that's not exactly what I want. We sometimes/often get lost and struggle to figure out what you really want, or who you are. If you think too much, you'd reach the big question of the meaning of your life. I know that thinking of it doesn't really lead me to a good conclusion though. Still we think, dream and believe. Hmm, maybe that's the life! haha

I just need my new Dr.Martens!!
A pair of boots with flower patern, and something from DIVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment