2009/12/12

I'm done.

Okay. I'm done with all of my stupid imaginations.
Is it too late to realize it? I dunno. Anyway, I'm sure that it is too early to give up. I don't like giving up, cause it's just so easy to do. I gotta be more tough..to survive in England, y'know? haha
I gotta be careful and pay more attention to those who care for me. I've got amazing friends.
They cheer me up and tell me there's no need to worry.
um, i know I've been writing something vague here, but you can't help it! cause I can't make up my mind about the matter at all. ahaha
Life is hard, life is hard..but that's the way it is!

Anyway, I was shocked at my score on the last TOEFL test. I always can't beat my stroooong sleepiness during the test esp listening section. :3

You never know who went through what. That's why you gotta be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment