2009/12/05

Low, but music..♥

I've been stuck in a maze! I sometimes get closer to the way out, but suddenly get back to the middle of the maze..and start brooding about the matter again.
This's like never ending! and I'm kinda tired of it. :(
Need to speak my mind or I'm gonna explode! Bottling up is not good for your health. Hmm.

but there's something excites me. For the 1st time, I saw a music video of 'I Cut Like A Buffalo'!
It really got me. SO amazing that I can't stop watching it again and again.
The Dead Weather is like a super band. I'm not really a big fan of White Stripes or The Kills, but what Jack White does is always cool, and tempting to me. Plus, Alison's a great singer and performer.
Just Check it.


How amzing he and the band are! I actually haven't ordered their album yet. Yes, I made a big mistake not to get it when it came out. Stooopid! I'm gonna get it anyway.
I'm jealous of people who are going see them in Tokyo next month. can't believe that they're not coming to Osaka!!
I think Alison is the coolest woman who looks gorgeous with cigarettes in the world, since I saw a video of 'Hang You Up From the Heaven'. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment