2009/12/21

Girls I like

Let me write about girls I like todaaaay.
My favourite + famous girls for now are Dita Von Teese and Devon Aoki. ♥ I like Naomi Shimada and Irina Lazareanu as well, but not as much as the two.

Today's post is for Dita Von Teese!
If you're a guy, you'll definitely enjoy this. Even if you're a girl, you'll be able to enjoy this as well. :)

Dita Von Teese is the perfect woman I've ever seen in my life! She's a burlesque queen. She's not that young, but has an amazing body. I'm just thinking of getting her picture collection book now. haha

Photobucket
This is damn beautiful! the colour of this pic is so sensual. :)

Photobucket
She looks like an old hollywood actress.

Photobucket
I love her hairstyle. I just have no idea how she keeps it in that way. haha

Photobucket
She looks like a French actress on this pic. haha and look at her waist! just "woa".

Photobucket
Her body is just so perfect!

So, how were the pics? Don't you think she's perfect? I'm just so happy that she lives in my time. haha I like the way she is, really. She seems to care about how she looks all the time and to pay attention to herself head to toe.

I'll put some pics of Devon Aoki on the next post. :)

A guy said to me "So long." in my dream I had last night. What was it? and who was he?

No comments:

Post a Comment