2009/12/23

gaaawwwd!!!

Now, this is the almost end of 2009. Time to make a decision, and I did! At the very begining of the next year, I'd like to welcome my new feeling toward him as a friendship. I've kept saying this that I don't want to be in a romantic relationship til I go to where I want to and make an achievement over there. My dream need to be come true by me. Mmm, sounds miserable. haha but it's okay cause there's nothing better than being friends.

btw, I bought a toy camera which is called wide lens camera. You can take pics with vivid coulour...meaning you can't take views with natural colours as you see. I like it, cause I like to make something real into unreal, unusual or surreal. I'm a daydreamer. haha

Devon Aoki down here! beautiful. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment