2009/12/03

AWKWARD


I'm just so awkward when a guy I like is around. That's childish, but I can't do anything with it. :(
When he's around, I suddenly get worse at communication. I wish there was a way to break such a clumsy habit..I sometimes can't even say "Hi" to him naturally..that's kinda funny tho, cause it sounds like as if I'm an elementary school kid. ahaha
Oh I just found that if you google 'bad at communication', a question of "why are men so bad at communication?" will come up on the top. I'm pretty sure that I'm way worse at communication than men are, even though I'm studying cross-cultural relationships and international communication!

So, like I said in the last post, I skipped the French class! ♥ Skipping classes feel good, I like it. haha

I'm looking for songs to cheer me up. The Kooks are good, and Lenka and Kate Walsh have cute songs that are enough to make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment