2009/12/25

Bye bye to The Happy Holiday aka Xmas.

The end of Xmas day everybody! Hope you had fun. :)
Sadly, I studied for a half of day. A teacher of a psychology class is not nice to handed out us two papers during the holiday! I gotta see one movie out of some movies that he nicely listed for us. Also I gotta read a book on psychology for one of the papers. I picked a book on what is conscious. Ahhh whatsoever! I have to finish them up during this winter holiday anyway right away..cause I wanna focus on 4 final exams on Jun.

OKAY! let's stop showing how busy I am. haha

Today, I found a guy doing a cool job. It's Danny North. http://www.dannynorth.co.uk/
He's a music photographer, and works for NME, Front, Rock Sound and Spin. He's been tons of gigs and festivals in the U.K.! He must be happy to have such a job. haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahh, today was full of music and I felt much power of music! Music is just so amazing and fascinating. That's what moves me all the time. I've learnt many things through music. Of course what music teached me mainly is love. haha All young men and women, we always dream, dream and put the dreams in the songs!! That's why you can feel dream, peace or love through music. And, I realised how John Lennon was amazing at expressing love in simple words for the 2nd time.

Words are sometimes meaningless.

Music can talk 100 times better than words. haha

I miss you, I miss him, I miss her and I miss everybody! Much love to all of yoooouuu!! from me. heh :3 haha

I want my chemical that explodes against each other. Only creative people can have it, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment