2010/01/02

New Decade

The title sounds similar to one of songs in Primary Colours. The Horrors, I'm gonna see them live in Feb. Can't believe that I can see them in a small place like Club Quattro!

Oh, I forgot to say Happy New Year on this post first. Hope all of you had good starts of 2010. I welcomed it with my parents just like last year. It made me miss my sister, who's passed 2008. Well, even if she was still here, she wouldn't be with us but with her boyfriend or someone though! That's my sister. haha Ahh, I miss her so much. I don't really cry thinking of her these days, but still talk in the air just like I talk to her esp when I screwed up or suddenly got an emptiness in my mind. I somehow think that she'd help me by giving me an advice or something. She and I were really like best friends that could talk about everything. We talked all the time, often had arugues, made silly jokes and laughed so hard til we cry. lol We have some our own jokes that nobody else can understand. haha

Actually, I'm thinking of getting a tattoo that dedicates to her on 25th Feb. 25th February is the aniversary of her death. I think it'll be good for my first tattoo. Mmm, I need to start drawing some designes for the tat. My sister was talented for drawing and painting, so she wouldn't be happy with my designe if she could see that. haha

Photobucket

I miss you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's good idea to hav tatoo in ur sis's aniversary. ah, I wish i could meet ur sis!! maybe i can also be a good friend.haha I know that the best friend who understand me is always my sis. To ur sis, please say hello and Happy New Year from me in the air!!

    ReplyDelete