2010/01/08

Don't walk away...yet.


My world is too small now. I feel like the frog in the well. haha The frog in the well knows nothing of the great ocean. The difference is that I know there's the great ocean unlike the frog. Which do you think is better? to know the existance of the great ocean and dream of it, or not to know it and believe where you are is the whole world? Who knows the great ocean would think it's pathetic about the frog in the well, but the frog doesn't know if there's another world...or it might imagine what if there is another world. Hmm, difficult. haha

Anyway, I often think that my world is too small and I know nothing about the world yet. When I think like that, I always talk to myself like "This is the time to move on to the next stage, saki." I don't wanna be happy with the state I'm in all the time.

...wanna go see (500)days of summer btw!! I found that it's coming out in Feb somehow. I can see it in Osaka, but I don't like to pay for going to Osaka. haha I really can't wait to see that. :(

http://www.alexandchloe.com/
↑I'm pretty interested in this brand.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment