2010/01/11

Need a change in my life.

Lately, I am really hungry for art! I need some exhibitions, movies, books, music, photographs and vintage clothings. I'm planning to go to Osaka and check a couple of record stores for vinyls on a day I'm going see an exhibition. My sensitivity is not happy enough with what I do. I've been discovering what I really want from a heart. for myself. I just need something inspiring that has a strong power to draw me.
Ryan McGinley, Tod Seelin, 'Give us this our daily brew' penned by Robert Therrien Jr, No Age, Polaroid, Vinyls, Vintage dresses and shoes and Henry Charles Bukowski.
These are what I want or am interested in.

and, I want to go to my favourite cafe Ask A Giraffe and eat a special doughnut reading a book. I don't really know what kind of book I want, but I guess something like romantic and dreamlike.


This is the video I've been watching again and again! I'm not really a big fan of Girls, but I love the feeling of the picture. and this makes me want to get Polaroid soon. haha

I gotta go to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment