2010/01/21

Spoil myself.


I know I've got things to do esp studying, but I do not want to do it! I'll read a book on consciousness for a paper tho.
BTW! I found a cute pic of Hadouken (w/out James) with their fans on Dan's facebook! So cute, but I'm not attaching it on this blog cause I wanna keep it to myself. lol Speaking of Dan, I just can't take his new hair style. He looks kinda cool now, but I think he looks better with his bangs..just like in this video down here.♥



I like Dan in this video a lot! and also what Nick's doing in a video while they're waiting for James to show up. haha

Awwrr, I want something romantic, fantastic and weird. I forgot the dazzling feeling I had while there was someone I like. I don't need that, but I want it cause the feeling is pretty good and makes me happy. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment