2010/01/28

Liberal


I became more liberal, I guess. I've got a liberal idea on relationships. I don't wanna have a boyfriend or girlfriend now, but I like cute things wheatever it is. Sounds strange? I don't know. I don't even know why I'm saying something like this. haha Anyway cute things are good, and being owned sounds boring. Belonging to something is not really attractive. There're always exceptions though. Mmm, what am I trying to say? haha

I've been into Lilly Allen lately. I've listened to her music since years ago, but I wasn't a big fan. Now, she's my angel! haha It's a famous news that she's planning to quit music and going for fashion or something like that instead. She coraborated with Channel and posed for them with new bags.
Photobucket
Mmm, cute. :)
She's just so cute that I'd like to xoxo her! haha Since I found she got so sexier and cuter, I've been searching her pics on the net just like a nerdy her fan.♥ I basically like girls with brunette and cheeky faces or bitchy faces. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like her cat-eye makeup.

Bye Bye.♥

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment