2010/01/23

So Good.


I like going for a walk or on a picnic with my friends rather than going Karaoke or Izakaya and talk talk talk..I don't hate it at all, that's fine, but going for a walk or on a picnic makes me feel like "I'm really having a good time." haha Listening to music I like or friends like, eat and drink things we brought, talk in a warm weather, play card, and sometimes have a comfortable silence. Of course only with friends who can take having a silence in a conversation with me. haha I don't like feeling a pressure of need to keep talking. That's awkward. :( Why I'm blogging about this is because a friend of mine asked me for taking a walk with her in school on next Monday! I was so happy when I got the email.♥

I went to cafe and ate a Crème Brûlée today! It was kinda big one like you can see in the pic down here but could eat it easily..cause it's cream. haha I shared it with my moooom. :)

Photobucket

My last paper for a psychology class is going well now, and I think I can finish it tomorrow. Then I'll start studying for exams of Psychology and Philosophy.

I Will Definitely Go Have Fun After The Exams!!!

I'm gonna go shopping anyway. haha and then I'll go see a couple of movies.♥
Awww, I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment