2010/01/20

Gig, gig and gig! w/ a bit of event.


For now, there're a couple of plans for gigs.♥

I'm so excited about it! cause I've never been to more than 3 gigs in a year, but I'm gonna go to 4 gigs and events in 4 months from Feb!
First, I'm going to see The Horrors on 3rd Feb. AND Feb is my birthday month! meaning, I gotta celebrate it. haha I think it's a good idea to celebrate it with a new way this year!

my idea for now is....

This!
Photobucket

going to Tequila 69 × Tone Flakes vol. 21!!
When I found it's on my b-day, I decided to go. haha I'm asking my friend if she can come with me tomorrow. :) I hope she doesn't have any classes on the day!
I actually don't really know about the bands that play for the event, but I listened to Baddies, Plasticzooms and A Mad Tea Party on their myspace. I like Plasticzooms and Baddies!! Baddies sound like The Hives. :D Their show must be fun with that music! haha and Plasticzooms are gothic/punk garage band which really is my taste like The Horrors. I can't believe there's a cool Japanese punk band like them. A Mad Tea Party is like an electro punk band, I guess. They're cute anyway.♥ Only Baddies are non Japanese band actually. They're from the UK! my love! haha
I'm not sure yet if I really go to the gig, but I do think it'll be fun if I can. :)

and in March, only in a case they're gonna feature good bands, I'm going to a rock event called Ready to Rock. It's on 21st March.♪

AAAAAND! in April, Hadouken is coming and playing at Club Quattro!! There's nothing more I can say about it. haha Just need to go.♥♥♥
I can't wait to see them!! and scream out my love to them. haha

and I also have some plans to go out for eating and drinking with my friends cause some of my (i should say 'our'.) friends just came back from abroad, and also others are going abroad for one year, including me so far! We're gathering to say "welcome back" and "wish your luck for your life abroad". :)

and..I'm going to two record shops in Osaka with my friend before a gathering of two French classes with teachers.♥
I need moneeeeeyy!! haha I know I can have fun without spending much money tho. :)

Can't wait these events anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment