2010/02/07

been a while.


it's been a while since I blogged last time! Many things happened while I was absent. haha
First of all, I finally went to see my most (sometimes 2nd because of Hadouken) favourite band of all time! The Horrors! I went there with a friend of mine, and we were almost in the front row! The Horrors were really close to us!! We took stage left side cause I wanted to see Rhys closer than Josh. haha They played songs only from the 2nd album and left the stage once. All fans seemed to want them to play any songs from the 1st album and so did I. haha After the called for encore, they showed up with masks of ogre and also with Mame! cause the day was Setsubun. :D The first song they played for encore sonded like a cover and that was really cool. I should've asked someone who got their set list to know what song it was. :/ Anyway it was enough to get fans excited.♥ After that, they keep playing songs from the 1st album and fans went totally crazy! it was the most fun time! I of course like 2nd one even though their taste has totally changed from the 1st one, but I think songs from the 1st album is better for gigs cause they've got something to excite audience. :) I don't like comparison, but I honestly feel so. About Rhys, he was sexy, cute, attractive and charming. lol I can keep going like that. haha I love how he moves when he plays any instruments! but esp the keyboard cause it used to be his main instrument, and his legs move sooo...good.♥ haha He's my favourite member in The Horrors of all time but I was overwhelmed buy Faris(the singer). He creates an amazing atmosphere. He's got an artistic air and whatever he does, it'll look so mysterious and beautiful to me. He's difinitely got something that general people don't have. I don't remember how many times my eyes were taken by him. haha He's got something to attract people no matter what their sex is. He is charismatic. After all, what I wanna say is that I love The Horrors. I'm gonna see them in England as well! Sorry, I can't write any serious review this time since I didn't pa attention to their set list at all.
My friend and I was waiting for The Horrors to come outta building after the gig and I'm sure it caused a bad cold to me! You gotta be careful if you want to do that as well. haha

and next day, I went to Shinsaibashi to buy some vinyls with a friend of mine as well. We couldn't find where I wanted to go because both of us have no sense of direction. haha We ended up going to other record shops and I bought only one vinyl over there. I actually ordered a vinyl I really want after that. hehe I'll upload a pic of the vinyls later!

There's another good news here! A university I'm gonna belong to has oficially decided last week! It's The University of Leeds, England! My first request! It'd change for the uni's personal reason, but that's where I belong to so far. x) I really should study hard now. I'm still lazy these days, so I'm gonna be strict to myself after my cold has totally gone.

Why can't we be friends!! <--- I really wanna shout like this in school. hah

No comments:

Post a Comment