2010/02/16

A good boy


I got the new laptop and an old one hasn't been used by me for days now. haha You can't help it cause the new one is really cute and handy! I like the keyboard it's got rather than the old one..sorry. hehe I don't name my machinery generally, but I decided the new one is a boy and also a good boy. Stylish na iiko ne. lol I got some stickers for him today. I was gonna buy a naked girl's sticker but there wasn't any good ones. No girls are enough for him. lol It's gonna be usable in school soon, meaning time is coming for him to be shown! Hope he'll get some compliments...I know I've been a bit strange for the new pc, but he's such a cute boy with a bright body! haha

So, does anybody know an american photographer called Terry Richardson? He basically takes pics of people. His pics are a bit sexual. I found some pics he took a cute couple beautifully. It's Daisy Lowe and Will Blondelle. I just like this couple! esp Daisy. beautiful and cute.<3

Photobucket
My most favourite one.

Photobucket

Photobucket
most sexual one, maybe? These pics are on i-D btw.


No comments:

Post a Comment