2010/02/14

It comes again!


I lack stimulus lately. School has started being boring to me again! I've just decided this is the time to change to spend days happier than...ever. I don't like doing routine things. It makes me feel that I'm having a boring life and also I'm such a boring person. haha I know it gives me nothing to think like that, but I tend to feel like so sometimes. I always something new, exciting and worthy. I've got a friend who told me that it gives her the creeps to live routinely like getting on the same train, following the same class schedule every week cause you know where you'll be in next week as far as you live your days following the schedule. If you have a language class as the 1st period on mondays, you'll be in the class next week unless you skip it. I think it's kinda extravagant complaint, but young people like us have a right to feel like that, right? ahaha We never get enough, and can never be completely satisfied.

I believe that I will find a way to change the feeling I'm having right now, and also something that always makes me satisfied. I think it would be connected to music or films though. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment