2010/02/11

No chocolate plans. :)


There's a puppy and he looks a bit lonely being alone, but I don't know how to find if he really is lonely or not. I think he wants to go back to his home. He definitely misses his home. I've been treating him kindly from a heart just cause I want to, and I can take him to my home if he wants. I just wanna pat him on the head saying "Don't worry I'm here with you" when he looks at me with that lovely eyes. This would be just my imagination. The cute little puppy would get real soon, leave me and never come back for me. It's changing little by little every day. How sad, if everything is true.

So, I got a new laptop as my 20th b-day present from my parents! It's a really cute and bright one! I fell in love with it. haha I hope it'll be really useful and work very very well for me. :) It's arriving this Saturday! yay! and a vinyl of Grils is also arriving soon. It's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment