2010/02/21

Ready?

I'm kinda ready for my first tattoo now. I'm plaInning to go to a tat studio in Osaka soon...Aww! I'm a bit nervous! haha I actually talked about the idea to my mom, and of course she told me that she doesn't want to make me to do it. I knew she'd say so, but I told her that I've been thinking of it for 2 years and I think this is a good time to get one for my sister. It's not like I just want to have it because it looks cool or something. It's been 2 years since my sister has passed away, and I'm 20 now. Also I'm going to study abroad months later, and it's like I'm seriously starting out to make my dream come true. I want her to support me, and want to feel it all the time. Anyway, I'm dedicating it to my sister and her memory. My mom said like "It's tough. I can't yell at you to stop it because the reason is that." Am I a bad daughter? I know you have to live with it and you can't erase it easily, and also I know there're still many people who have bad images to tattoos esp in Japan. I still wanna get it. It's not for showing to people but for me, and of course my sister. I'm not sure if she'd like it, but I hope she would. I think I spent enough time to think about it seriously. This is a big event to me. haha

Hope everything will go well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment