2010/08/31

Caramel flavoured tea with a chocolate flavoured cigarette.

Oh, a small bug just got into a jungle of keyboard..which is mine. pray for it to come out of there alive. haha I was going to theatre to see Zombieland today but I ended up not going because it only has a late time schedule. the first showing is from 18:20..i gotta make a day plan for it sometime soon!

red nail polish is my fad now.♥

Corinne Bailey Rae has come back after her 6 years' silence! When I was watching a music show on the TV the other day, I found that she's from Leeds in England (where I'm going!)and she recorded in Leeds. My image of her was a cute girl with a relaxing and natural air because of the strong impression of 'Put Your Records On'. It was a big shock to hear that her husband died, but her new songs from 2nd album gave me a romantic feeling in my heart.<3 I watched a music video for 'Closer' and it reminded me of like a bittersweet grown-up's love. haha She is so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to theatre to see Zombieland today but I ended up not going because it only has a late time schedule. the first showing is from 18:20..i gotta make a day plan for it sometime soon! ecigarette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes substantially improve the name of the site and using the great amount depend; numerous of us will most likely be drawn to your account. The companies that provide these pro products and services, will offer you with non-automated or robot likes and provide you with true Instagram likes. buy instagram followers and likes The great matter relating to this will be the fact they are instantly shipped in the direction of your account this suggests you don't have to attend that a terrific deal. And when you are a smaller company, escalating your Instagram likes will most likely be advantageous.

    ReplyDelete