2010/09/06

A girl who has a longing for Paris.

Somehow, people have a special feeling and image of France especially Paris. It's like a dream city for most of people. I saw a film 'An Education' the other day, and that was different from what I imagined since I didn't even know the original title but a Japanese title. It's about a high school girl who is charmed by an older man of intellect. Of course there is an unexpected twist in the end. For me, her French is really remakable! as a student who takes a French class, I'm jealous of her beautiful pronunciation. The movie has this scene that the girl sings along a French song happily lying on the floor in her room. It's after she meets the guy, so she must have a romantic images on her mind at that time. haha The song she sings is 'Sous le ciel de Paris' by Juliette Greco. I was fascinated by a unique air a chason gives me, then I found an omnibus album of chanson which belongs to my mom. I'm glad that my mom and grandma likes chanson! Luckily the album has the song 'Sous le ciel de Paris' by Juliette Greco and now I and my mom often listen to it. I found there're many chansons that are really beautiful and also enable to make me happy. Now I'm borrowing my grandma's vinyls of chanson. I wanna sing along Sous le ciel de Paris just like the girl in the film. I can't wait to visit France this winter!!


what dissapointed me by this film is a difference between the girl's and guy's appearance on an image for cover and their appearance in a film. The girl is cute both on the image and in the film, but the guy! kinda disappointing. To be honest, I thought he was more handsome when I first saw the image of the film. I don't understand why they edit photos and create people that don't exist. :/ Anyway, watch this film if you're interested. It's worth to see, and you'll probably understand why she is into Paris, by watching how boring England was at the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment