2010/09/20

Free stuff.


When I arrived to my room in my dorm, there was this box from the uni. Since it says student AID or something, I thought that there were some good to use in a case you get hurt or slight injuries. Yesterday, my friend told me that there're some candies in the box and I finally opened it after 6 days I first saw it. haha
These are what I got.



I was like "woa! there're some stuff I just bought the other day!" like toothpaste. haha They give us two chocolate bars, one bag of HARIBO, a bag of snack, energy cola, very lazy garlic paste, a small bin of Tabasco, a pen, a box of condoms, instant coffee powder and a card case for free. Thank you! Actually condoms and Haribo are not same as what my friend got. haha A box of condoms I got look more like what boys tend to carry since one that my friend has has a cute designe on its box..and Haribo looks more tasty than my friend's. :P well, whatever. haha Speaking of free, there's a welcome event at every accommodation tonight with free food and drink. It'll be a good chance to know my neigbours and also to make new friends. I'll def go since I've been a bit bored and tired of my days here. Isn't there any exciting stuff? Maybe I should look around the city. I'd like to go to a museum, art exibitions and cinema! I haven't found a cinema in Leeds yet. Where are you? Oh, I gotta go ask about my temporally enrolled class. I can't drop a class because of it.

I just read 'How To Save Rock 'N' Roll' by Nicky Wire in NME and it really made me want to write about it again esp about The Libertines! because he mentioned that The Libertines were a lifestyle and a mythology. What a great words he chose to describe the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment