2010/08/03

A month of film

Okay now, I'm having a plan to go see 4 films in this month. which makes me have a big smile on my face. It's been months since I went to the theatre. Hm, maybe it's like a half year ago. No way! for someone who loves films like me. Watching DVDs at home is relaxing but not enough because I can't feel a special happiness that I usually get by watching a movie at the theatre and using my time, 5 senses and everything only for one movie. haha

So, here's what I go to the theatre for this month.
  • Stones In Exile
  • Zombieland
  • Toilet
  • Sult (maybe)

um, that is like a not so good not so bad list. Stones In Exile is a The Rolling Stones movie which is more like a..documentary. I've got a feeling that the film is not really an 1500yen-worthy one though. I'm still debating! and Zombieland is definitelly. It's something I can't miss since I've been wanting to watch it at the theatre for months! I like a zombie movies with a touch of comedy. :) and Toilet! I'm having a feeling that it's gonna be one of the most interesting Japanese movie and also worthwhile. I like the director. Finally, sult. My dad wants to watch it and I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful lady! So is my dad I guess. haha

↓Toilet trailer↓

ばーちゃん(ba-chan) means grandma btw. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment