2010/08/29

7 year journal

I've been packing for England, and it doesn't seem going well. I'm really not good at those kinda things! even cleaning up my room and putting things I used back to the proper place. So now, my room is a total mess. When I was packing today, I found a book that I haven't finished yet. "windblown World" which is a journal of Jack Kerouac through 1947-1954. Years ago, I was into Beat Generation and read a couple of books on Allen Ginsberg. I forgot who it was but someone told me about "On the Road" which was penned by Jack Kerouac and I read it in Japanese. Althoug it was a bit difficult, I liked it and got interested in Jack Kerouac. I was happy when Bob Fossile said his name(Jack Kerouac) to a coworker of Zoonivers in The Mighty Boosh season 1. haha I think it takes time to finish the book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment