2010/08/22

Lovvers


I've got a couple of vinyls that I somehow usually don't listen to. Very first time I bought them and listened to them, I actually thought they didn't fit my taste. but months later, I always become a fan of them. I don't know what kind of system it is, but seems like I need time to get to like bands. It's kinda funny though because one of my favourite bands of all time, The Horros, they used to be a band that I didn't really like since my taste was more like power pop and emo kinda thing and I thought that their music was too rough and strong for me. and years later when I listened to them again in a CD store, I suddenly became a huge fan of them. It was like BANG!. haha They shook me up. That kinda thing happens a lot to me. That's how I encounter with music I like. Anyway this time, that thing happened to Lovvers which is a British indie band.

They reminded me of Black Lips, and just because I thought sound like Black Lips, I bought Lovvers' vinyl which has cute cover art on both sides.(that is what i can't miss when I buy vinyls!) They're addictive for me. It's like a bit of happiness that exacts in my life. I mean, like a feeling I always get when I listen to Girls. I'm not comparing them but both bands, their music and even their music videos make me have an idea that there're many things that I can be happy about in my life and make me think my life is not bad. They're not that big stuff so that you might miss them, but definitely exist by you..that kinda thing! haha maybe I'm just a too romantic person. :3 Lovvers is my favourite and I'd like every indie music lover to listen to them.♪


hm, I wanna make a video like this. There actually was a plan to make a short film with a friend of mine before both of us leave Japan, but we didn't make it and I guess we both thought we wouldn't. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment