2010/05/29

Last Night

Last night was really a last night to hang out with my good friends since two of us (we went out with four) are leaving Japan soon. That was fun but also sad! I almost started to cry right after I said bye bye to them. :( We went to eat middle east food like Turkish, Indian and Persian and one of my friend and I tried Shisha for the first time! I kinda liked it and will probably try it again. We headed to Rock Rock after that and on our way there, there was a cafe holding a gig. It was kinda too loud for that time cause the cafe opened all doors and windows..and also we were about to miss the last train to go home but who cares! it was a Friday night! I only said "Let it go". haha The band played rockabilly music and they all look good in old school rockabilly style. :) Then finally Rock Rock! It was actually my first time to go there but I had fun except last one and a half hour when I was really sleepy. haha They featured Third Eye Blind and there actually were all members of Third Eye Blind cause the band played in Osaka at Thurday night! Well, I don't know anything about Third Eye Blind, so it was impossible to realize they were them but I thought like they might be in a band when I came into Rock Rock because of their cool appearance. hehe As we lost our last train, we had to stay there til the bar is closed which means 5am. I'd never stayed up all night in that kinda place, but it was a good experience since I could meet many people whatever their nationalities are. AND most important is that I could have fun with my friends. Awww but I'm still sad! I know parting is inevitable but I didn't know that it's tough like this. I don't like saying the typical phrase "Let's keep in touch" because it sounds like we have to make an effort if we really wanna see each other again..I believe that I can see my friends I met here in Japan but live other countires again without trying hard for it. Of course it doesn't mean that I don't wanna try hard for meeting my friends again. haha I just wanna say "See you soon" instead of let's keep in touch. If you really want to meet your good good friends again from a heart, it'll happen naturaly. So, for now, I wanna look ahead for my dream and wish my friends luck for their dreams. I don't like looking back but I had so many good memories with them that I will never forget! I'm just glad to have made friends with them, and I hope to have amazing encounters in England just like ones I had in Japan.

No more crying please! x(




No comments:

Post a Comment