2010/05/07

Oldie...ish.

I bought a vinyl of She&Him last week..finally! I'd been thinking of having it as one of my sweet collection, and I finally did it. Feels good ne. haha I didn't really expect that I would be into their music since their taste is a bit like..country or falk. It seem I was wrong though. I listen to it every single day and it's like my new habit to put the vinyl on my record player after I got up in the morning. It really is good for shineful morning! It makes you wanna swing and sing along with a cap of coffee in your hand. haha Their original songs are really good and lovely but their cover songs are also good such as Smorky Robinson's 'You Really Got A Hold On Me' and The Beatles' 'I Should Have Known Better'.

At the same time I'm listening to such a sweet album with a little bitter taste, I want to have some songs of Alice Cooper since I watched Wayne's World today. haha I didn't know that he was a cool guy like that til I watched the movie! I'm gonna ask around my friends if they have his albums or at least Feed My Frankenstein. :P

Aww I can't believe that my local dvd rental shop doesn't have Rushmore and Donnie Darko!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment