2010/05/23

Because it's not you after all.

It's sad to realize that you are not the one I need. The fact that I think I'll be able to addapt my life smoothly without you soon is sad as well. But I at least need something new and exciting to avoid spending much time on thinking of you and what you gave me. I should use my time on myself. Hmm..I wanna go somewhere like a book store where you can stay for hours and leave without buying any books, and go walk after that listening to favourite songs as creating a fantasic story in my head. Not carrying a camera is important. It sometimes disturbs my imagination..if I focus on taking good pictures. Ahhh I need to go somewhere new! and meet new people. Haha, I actually have no idea what I'm saying and what I want. I just feel that my days have been getting bored these days. That's why I've kept saying I need something new. Let's go look around.

because it seems like I'm not that important to you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

in your life, but not in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment