2010/05/22

Goodbyes and Hellos.

I finished all of my finals!! I'm not like super happy since I got a final score for one of classes and it is not better than I thought. :( but anyway, I'm done with the classes except French, Italian and international communication class which finishes in July. Plus, my friends from abroad are leaving Japan VERY soon and it's making me really sad but also making me wanna go forward. Now I wanna go to Leeds to start new school life, and I guess why I want it to happen soon is because I don't want myself to keep being in a sad mood becasue of many goodbyes with my friends. I'm gonna miss them, and might stop keeping in touch slowly with them even though both of us don't want it. There're many goodbyes but hellos at the same time in life. I feel like I reached one of stages in my life! which is..good. haha It's always sad to say goodbye to somebody you like and you want to spend much more time with, but it shouldn't be a bad thing. Even 'the sorrow of parting' influences you in a good way and you might learn something from it and most important is to think what they gave you and how they changed you! Aw, I'm still sad about being apart with my good friends. Hope they'll come back here sometime soon!!

I know you all are gonna miss Japan, my friends!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment