2010/06/01

Missing

Ahhh I'm having like a slight concern about my life in England! Oh, I just had a new flavored Hagen-Dazs! Cream Cheese Raspberry! mmm tasty. :) Anyway, I'm kinda worried if I can enjoy school life in Leeds even though my friends told me that I'll be fine and I can make many friends over there. It still makes me sigh a bit. Well, you can't help it though! Starting something new always makes you excited but also nervous. seems like I need one of my good friends to listen to me. haha I'm really missing my friends and many good memories with them that nothing can replace. But we all should keep moving forward for our dreams. I'm really not good at goodbyes even though there will be much more goodbyes in my life from now since I'm going to England and leaving there within one year. :( Haha I've been in a sentimental state. Hope my life will get much more fun asap without trying to forget about the good memories with my good friends but having them as one of the best unforgetable memories in my life. :) When do we meet again? I'm really looking forward to seeing how we change over years. These last four months, I really made good memories..some bitter things happened as well but those are turning to part of the good memories as well. haha I don't wanna look back, but I can't help it cause there are too many things that remind me of those memories like in school, my city, my neigbours and even my room without them. Wish I could send my love to them..I just wanna tell them how much I love them.♥♥

Let's see how my friends' and my lives turn into interesting ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment