2010/06/25

stop waiting, because it's my turn to be waiting for you.

New tune from a new album of Mystery Jets "Serotonin"! Usually people say a band that succeed in their debut album tend to fail in 2nd album since listeners expect them to make one which is as good as 1st album or to make a better one. It must be a big pressure for a band. and a band in the situation is apt to take a different direction like by changing their taste or appearance. I think Mystery Jets going the reverse in a good way! Every time I lend my CD of them to my friends, they tell me that they prefere 2nd one which is "Twenty One" compared to 1st album "Making Dens". I actually agree with them. I like Making Dens but Twenty One is the album that Mystery Jets proposed what their style of music is. Therefore, the taste they created with 2nd album hasn't broken in 3rd album. When I listened to new singles "Dreaming of Another World" and "Serotonin", I thought like here comes the Mystery Jets! haha and I was really happy because Mystery Jets is the one that heals me when I thirst for a comfortable time and a rest. and I'm going to their gig in Leeds this October. since I've never seen them live before, I can't even imagine what kind of time and space they offer! x) I'm going to write about my first live Mystery Jets and what they play on this blog.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment