2010/03/08

Polaroid

I've been into Dash Snow who was a photographer. He died at 27 last year. He took pics only with his polaroid and I really like it. I like taking pics with film cameras or instant cameras rather than digital ones and above all other film or instant cameras, I've got a special admiration to Polaroids. somehow. haha Fortunatelly, it's coming back this year and I can get one for myself! I don't know when Polaroid One are put on sale yet, but once it came out, I'm gonna get it anyway..and be a girl's version of Dash Snow. ahaha

His pics are not something like special or extremely amazing, and also I don't think he used a particular trick to take pics. He just took what he wanted. I don't know if he really was like that though. haha He seemed to be a loser and self-destructed just like a rock star. Addicted to alcohol, drugs and sex, then he left this world because of overdose. Heroin took his life. He somehow reminds me of Kurt Cobain. Maybe it's because he died at 27 leaving his wife and child here. I'm curious about him now.. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment