2010/03/09

Make it positive

Brooding about something that hasn't even happened yet is a stupid thing, but I tend to do that. I'm just like a depressed teenage girl. haha Well, I just said bye to my teen last month though. It's been raining out there lately and cold like England or other european countries and it makes me down again...so that I might be able to write a gloomy but romantic novel. This is just my image though that such weather gives people much time to stay in their houses and also to imagine or create stories and new thoughts in their heads. That's why there are many well-known poetries and writers for melancholy writings in europe. Haha, this is also an imagination coming out of my head with gloomy feeling because of the weather though. I need the shineful sun! and make me smile pleaaaase. I need the sun anyway, then I can be more positive about anything that's happening around me now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment