2010/03/07

Limit

Everything has its limit. I wondered why I always chose something that has limit, but I found that everything has its time. In my case, the time comes earlier than...average. I don't know what the average is though. haha I'm just sad that some friends are leaving Japan in two and half months. I know I should enjoy this moment with them, but the fact makes me sigh. How amazing it would be if this moment last forever. :( It's not only about them but also me, cause I'm going to England from this summer for about one year if everything goes well. There's no time to hesitate or change my mind now. I just gotta keep going for my dream, and I'm gonna see new faces and make new friends at every moments in my life. Nobody is good at the last or saying "Bye". The sound of the phrase "Let's keep in touch" is so fragile. Ah, life really is a span. I strongly agree with it.

Is there any boy that never leaves me? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment