2010/01/05

Films!


Let me say this first, I Love Films!!!

okay, there're at least two films I wanna see, or I'm going see in January. (500) days of summer, and The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. I guess I mentioned that on the first post on this blog tho. :)
Today, I just found the exact day that (500) days of summer is coming out!! It's 9th January. I'm just SO happy cause I've been wanting to see it since last summer! it was before the movie came out in America, so I waited like for..6 months! Great. haha
I like romantic comedy films that stories go really well with good music. (500) days of summer is the film..I want.♥ The story is apparently not a love story..according to the narration of the trailer down here..



but a story about love. haha
Anyway, I'm pretyy sure that I'll like this film and the story will give me 胸キュン. x)
I just fell in love with how their (or his?) love starts. It starts with one song of The Smiths. In the elevator, a girl(Summer) says "I like The Smiths". A boy(Tom) who was listening to The Smiths gets surprised at it, and falls in love with her. Tom believes he'll meet the one someday, Summer doesn't believe that.
Do you think Summer will fall in love with Tom in the end? I do think so. I mean, I hope so. haha

I really can't wait to see that. If the girl wasn't played by Zooey Deschanel, I probably wouldn't go see the film. She's so pretty. ♥ Um, in the end of the trailer above, Tom goes like "Are you thinking I'm Sid Vicious?" and Summer goes "No, I'm Sid." and Tom says "Oh, so I'm Nancy? ". They seem to be having an argument, but it would be amazing if I can have such a conversation using some rock stars' names to express something. :)

I actually don't really have anything to say about The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus except that I like the world Terry Gilliam creates, and also those actoros who play the guy in the film like Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp!

I guess I'm going see (500) days of summer next tuesday.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment